Monday, May 21, 2012

Hi y'all and thanks for stopping by and checking in on the progress of this little bundle of joy.  I wanted to start this blog because the story of baby Caroline is one that will inspire you, scare you, shock you and over joy you all together.  We have had a bumpy road getting here but we are still trucking and with the prayers, support and love given by our family and friends this little girl will be one precious gift to so many! 

I will go into details of her story and keep all of you updated as to how things are progressing.  I know many people have been through so much worse and those stories inspire me to hold on to my faith.  On my right wrist I have a tattoo saying 'Eternus Fides' it means eternal faith.

This is our story I hope it touches your heart like it has so many already.

No comments:

Post a Comment