Thursday, June 21, 2012

"If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings."
Brian Tracy


Look at my pretty head band...  I'm growing so big I can wear big girl things!


Mommy caught Daddy cuddled with one of my scent clothes.  Mommy carries these around tucked into her bra and my nurses place them by me when I sleep.  It helps me remember what my mommy smells like!


THREE POUNDS ONE OUNCE... Yeah I squashed that goal...   Today I weighed THREE POUNDS FIVE OUNCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm getting out of this place as soon as I can!


I tinkled on Daddy... I wanted him to know how much I love him so I made it in the shape of a heart!




These are pictures of my big girl room... I can't wait to come home!!







Hello visitors!  This message is brought to you by a much happier mama!  I am struggling with PPD and have been given some medications to help with all of the things on my plate.  Although I am not normally a fan of taking medications, this is 100% needed if I am going to keep up with my beautiful daughter.  I am also trying out something that will help with milk production.  So far so good.  I am staying home a bit more now although super hard to leave her I need to be here and resting too.  Monday, Wednesday and Friday I spend all day at the hospital.  The rest of the week I try to visit twice a day.  It's ok for me to be gone because I know she is there and growing!  Tomorrow we meet with the speech therapist... hopefully Caroline will get to start taking a bottle soon!  She evaluated her already but Caroline isn't quite ready.  Soon though!  We have a had a much better end to our week than we started.   More to come keep the grow prayers coming!!

A special thanks to Kelly (the girls mama) she came down and has done so much for us.  She went to Costco and helped stock our fridge, bought me a boppy pillow, took us all to a nice dinner out, spent time with the girls and all of this on top of the beautiful flowers she brought me the day I delivered.  I can not say that our relationship is normal because when people hear she is so helpful they ask "that's his ex wife?"  The answer is yes and I will scream it from the roof tops that we are a village raising children.  Our friendship started because of the girls but I can say that she has given me the gift of step daughters and never once given me a hard time about being "The new girl".  I wanted to say thank you so everyone knows how much it means to me that we can count on each other.  So thank you Kelly from Tom and I both!  Congrats on your engagement,  I know Richard will be amazing in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment