Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kick's A Lot...

I'm officially changing her name or at least making this her Indian name. 

So here we go with more medical updates.  Dr's appointment was really good today.  I learned more about what is going on with Caroline's placenta.  We actually had good numbers.  The magic number is back down to a .... wait for it... 3!!!!!!!!!!!   Although it can go up and down the fact that it had changed that drastically buys so much time for her to keep on cooking!  The doctor said it's a direct result of me laying on my butt!  Although I hate it I can now see that it's doing something! 

My high risk doctor is kinda awesome.  She is direct, kind and funny all into one plus one of the smartest women I have ever met.  I trust her with mine and my babies life which says a lot.  So a little more time and no appointments for a week!  Caroline is lounging head up across my belly. Backwards baby, but who am I to talk I was breech up until a day before my delivery.   Like mother like daughter.  Her head is above the left of my belly button and her feet are pointing down towards my right hip.  Her hands were tucked behind her head... give her a float and she literally might stay forever!  She is 2.4 lbs which puts her in the 25th precentile.  She's a little small but that's ok.  Overall a great appointment which makes for a very happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment