Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My two cents....

Well, just to throw in my 2 cents worth on all this. From the beginning of this relationship, it has been a whirlwind of emotion. This particular event not being excluded! I had just moved down here from Oklahoma, flat broke, financially, and emotionally. I had met Casey just in July, in what I could only describe as a wonderful, storybook style romance that was blossoming into something that I really couldn't put my head around, but I was loving every second of it. You can ask her, we were NEVER apart! She went from someone I really liked, to someone I could not live without, practically over night. I looked forward to every afternoon, for my next fix of Casey. She was, and is, this light show of fun and emotion that kept me alive and positive. Her fun and positive demeanor was a refreshing shock to my system that was greatly needed.

     Only a few months later, it was November. Now, I wont go into great detail about what happened, she's already covered all that. But it was definitely a defining event for us. It was a crossroads for the both of us. We had to make a decision, for both of us, and now for this unborn miracle that had just happened, seemingly, out of nowhere. My first emotion was shock, then happiness, then worry, then pure joy. I was very happy to give this gift to Casey. Something that the doctors said could never happen. Now, I'm not bragging, I only played a small part in all this. Someone, somewhere, chose to give this gift to the both of us. To test us, to test our relationship, to test our love, and our faith. So far... its working.

    I have to agree, it has been a very rough road. But what I believe to be our strength together, is we both keep pushing forward. Despite any difficulties, we constantly move forward. Loving, laughing, crying, and supporting each other; and in the end, we both will have this little miracle that we decided to call; Caroline Leigh Anderson.

   So little girl, when you get here, you can cry, laugh, smile, whatever you want to do, because you have two parents who will ALWAYS support you and raise you to be a beautiful little girl. Keep doing what you're doing, and we both can't wait for you to be here. Someone once said, all good things take time to come around. All we have is time....
That's my two cents worth.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment