Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's been a while...

Well as most of you know Caroline came home on Friday, July 27th!  I didn't post about her sleep study in fear that I would jinx her again!  Life has been a whirlwind since then but an amazing experience!  We are enjoying having her home and love all of the little things that we missed while she was in the hospital.  The simple things excite us over and over!  We have ventured out a few times with her and the common theme is comments on how tiny she is... I just laugh and say she was born at 2.12 lbs ;) that was 4 lbs ago... Then they tell me how beautiful she is.  It boosts my ego ; I think it's because she has good looking parents but I might be partial!  :) 


Get these wires off me mom!



Happy mama!



Pretty baby!


Daddy getting baby all tucked in for the ride home!



2 months old and 6.11 lbs at her first doctors appointment.  She got her first shots and a had a great check up!



I want to say thank you to my second cousin Teddye Sells.  She sent me a wonderful gift that I am super excited about.  She sent me a copy of a book that Tom read to Caroline while we were in NICU 1 and some money.  I used the money for developmental items.  Her pediatrician recommended starting now so we get a head start.  So I bought a tummy time mat and she loves it!  (Her cute outfit is care of her Aunt Elizabeth)









Well the rule is sleep when the baby sleeps so bedtime for us.  Night night to all.

xoxo,
Casey, Tom and Our Sweet Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment