Friday, August 10, 2012

Let me introduce you to your two beautiful sisters!

Caroline got to meet Mikayla and Kirstin for the first time!  They are mesmerized by her!  Mikayla is 12 and Kirstin is 9.  They live in San Antonio and were here for the first half of the summer... actually came into town the day I delivered but the NICU has strict policy about siblings so they were not able to meet her until now.






Life at home has been good.  Caroline is a sweet baby and grabs every ones attention.  We could be very rich if we had a quarter for every time we heard she's so tiny, she's so beautiful or look at all of that hair!  I love showing her off finally!  Watching her grow and learn daily is an amazing path.  She is learning that she has arms... they are crazy arms right now.  I am still unable to breast feed though I am still pumping.  I wish it was easier for the both of us and that she could actually latch but I have read that preemies typically have a tough time with it.  I plan to pump for as long as I can... it's very tedious but I know the benefits.  Any suggestions or help any of you can offer I am very open to suggestions!

My shower was wonderful.  Thank you to those of you who were able to come.  I know it is summer time so many of you were not able to come but we are very happy to let you visit and meet our sweet girl here at home!!  Visitors are welcome!  Come and love on our girl as often as you can!

That is all for now we are just enjoying our time with our girls.  Poor Tom is so out numbered!

xoxo,
Casey, Tom and Our Sweet Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment